Booked this hotel for a one-day stopover with a goal to be near the city. It was comfortable, within easy walk of many things to do, and plenty close to the U bahn as well.
Friendly staff at checkin and in the lounge, and great views from the top-floor lounge also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien