The Intercontinental proved to be an excellent choice in every way.
It’s well located on the Ringstrasse, across from the Stadtpark Metro Station.
Just a short walk to many sites of interest to tourists.
The exterior is modern and unattractive, but inside, the Public spaces are elegant.
Check-in was swift and friendly. Note: They charge for WiFi, but if you join their
Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG) Rewards Club, you can get free WiFi in your room. . Joining is free, they’ve got signup sheets at the reception desk,
We have great things to say about the expertise and charm of the people at the Concierge Desk. They were very helpful. And the breakfast buffet was extraordinary. The breakfast room gets quite crowded at times, especially when tour groups are passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the centre of Vienna, the deluxe hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore this fascinating city. International atmosphere and Viennese tradition together with personalized service present the perfect harmony for a pleasant stay.459 guestrooms including 3 club floors and 49 suites boast every comfort of a de deluxe property. A restaurant, bar and café as well as 24-hour fitness centre and room service, garage, hair-dresser and souvenir shop round up the hotel’s facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Southall Travel, Lastminute, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wien Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
- Intercontinental Hotel Wien