Love the location. My room has a good view to see the "cabbage head" of Secession and Naschmarkt is just around the corner. Right at the other end you can walk to the shopping belt.
The subway stop is just a short 2 min walk from the hotel and the Opera house reachable within 5 mins walk. There's really no complain about this hotel. Excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna