I have kept excellent memories of my last stay in Vienna. Every thing was perfect, starting with my large hotel room, with a small kitchen. I received a warm welcome from the hotel staff. I found the location excellent, both when coming back from the opera at the Staatoper or when going to admire exhibitions at the Belvedere, at the Leopold Museu and the kunsthistorish Museum. The hotel is situated across the street from the lift exit Secession of Karlsplatz metro station and within walking distance of the Graben, the Parliament... I enjoyed having a light meal while relaxing in my large two window room at night when I was tired after hours spent in museums. Shopping at the Naschmarkt is pure pleasure, especially if you like Greek food, fresh veg and exotic dishes.I just can't wait to go back.
Excellent rapport qualité/prix as the French say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna