Lovely hotel with great service and located right in the heart of the city. We had a family room with a double and a single, large bathroom, coffee making area in a really spacious room. The room had air con or opening windows depending on your preference. Breakfast offered 3 different packages to suit everyone tastes. Turn right out the door and you're at the Naschmarkt full of restaurants, bars, fruit & clothing stalls. At the end of that road turn left to Karlsplatz underground or keep walking up to the opera ring and the shops and Hotel Sacher. Turn left out the door and you've got the museum quarter and beautiful local cuisine restaurants on spittleberg (recommended by one of the staff and well worth a visit) The staff at the hotel are really helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A home away from home, right in the centre of Vienna. Our cosy 4 star hotel is celebrating its 100th anniversary and has been completely renovated to mark the occasion. The Mercure Secession offers a combination of classic Viennese style and modern comfort. Facilities include 70 spacious, airconditioned rooms, suites and apartments, bar with Internet terminal, WLAN in the lobby and private parking. The opera, Stephansdom Cathedral, museums, Ringstrasse and Karntnerstrasse are only a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Secession Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Secession Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Secession Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna