“Very nice italian”

italic
Ranked #1,482 of 4,104 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Inner City
Description: Tel; +43 1 512 41 22
Amsterdam
“Very nice italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The fettucine with black truffle was wonderful. The gazpacho was ok. Green salads were fresh and nicely seasoned.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ChristineAmsterdam

• Czech first
  • Turkish first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Modern pleasant Italian restaurant ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Three of us stumbled on this restaurant for lunch during a visit to Vienna . Modern surroundings and friendly quick service , they had two /three course lunch menu with wine by the glass which for lunch was fine ,total cost in £ 33 per head including service .Food was good not outstanding but considering this is in Central Vienna and for lunch worth a try .

Irvine, California
“A big mistake”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Italic is an example of a restaurant where the indivdual pieces add up to less than what it should. The restaurant is attractive and the food is fine, but the service was so bad that nothing could make up for it. My husband and I are fish easters. The menu wasn't organized by type of food and there was a filet of something on the menu that interested me. I asked the waiter what it was and he said that he'd have to check. He came back and told me that it was barramundi, a type of seabass. I told him that I thought it was odd that they would have that as well as something they called seabass, but he insisted. Imagine my surprise when a piece of meat was placed before me. I told the waiter that I don't eat meat and asked for the dish that my husband had ordered. It was brought to me within a few minutes, which made me wonder. That dish was very tasty, but by this time I wasn't feeling great about the place. I would not go back, especially since we chose this restaurant over an other Italian restaurant that was nearby and recommended highly by a friend.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Irvinereviewer
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for a drink only on our first night in Vienna and the drinks were good and priced averagely for the 1st district.

1 Thank Dokieboy
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Very nice Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Very well located just off Karntnerstrasse, this restaurant has very good Italian food in an upscale setting. Service is very good.

Visited June 2014