“Always come to dine”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Margareten
Description: No Creditcards
Reviewed 10 August 2014

That is a great place. Fantastic meals in good atmosphere of old Wien. Fine selection of Austrian wines. Highly recommended. Easy to reach with a subway station nearby. Reservation recommended as locals occupying a lot of seats.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Went for lunch on the recommendation of a local and can only imagine how great dinner would be.

Real family business, great food with a good variety, and exceptionally irresistible dessert. (Hosts speak great English and will happily have a chat)

2  Thank Christoph_85
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you very much for friendly welcome and great food! this is my #1 place in Vienna to visit for having relaxing time and great food

1  Thank Vnilova
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Executive summary

Pros - Excellent food, friendly staff, simple but warm interior, quite reasonable a la carte and very reasonable for lunch, decent wine list.

Cons - None

I had a wonderful meal here, highly recommended.

Top tip - Please check their opening hours before going!

4  Thank JonoMichaelL
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I loved the local touch of this restaurant. I think we were the only tourists there. The owner was welcoming, calm and kind. I ordered sweetbreads which I had never done before and was smitten! Delicious! Husband had a very good trout and we enjoyed a light bubbly recommended by the waiter. If we lived in Vienna, this would be our go-to restaurant. As I write this, I wish we were there now....(Call or email for reservations; it is a small place.)

3  Thank LolaSpan