“Love this hotel, can't wait to go back”

25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier
Ranked #35 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I visited this hotel on a short work trip and really loved everything about it. The theme of the hotel is quirky and fun, the service was fantastic and everything was very comfortable. The location in the Museums Quarter means the hotel is convenient for work or pleasure and if you are foodie the breakfasts are brilliant (if on the slightly expensive side for breakfast).

I am not a huge fan of clowns so I requested a room that is not decorated with clowns and I got a fabulous one with a huge tiger instead (although if you're also scared of tigers that is going to be a tough one for you!)

I think if you had a baby with you this hotel would not be so great as they don't offer baby beds but otherwise I couldn't find any faults in this hotel and I will be returning in a few weeks for another work trip and will be booking this hotel for sure!

Room Tip: Make sure you inform reception if you don't like clowns as most of the rooms have huge clown dec...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hello AKL-CL

Thank you very much for your great review.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us. I will forward your compliments to my entire stay as they are the main part to a sucuessfull stay.

In regards to the baby beds, we have 5 beds available at our hotel, so just ask our reception for it.

See you soon!

25hours Hotel Vienna

Write a ReviewReviews (2,236)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Not the classic type of hotel, this is modern, "decontracte" style. Good nice rooms, comfy beds, very good bathrooms and fantastic breakfast. Great situation close to the Ring and the Museums Quartier, excellent communication with tram and metro and only a few stops from the express train to the airport. I definitely will go back!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank chicawonderful
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel at MuseumsQuartier, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hello chicawonderful

Thank you very much for your great review of your recent stay.

I am happy to read that you had a great trip to Vienna and especially that you plan to come back!

I hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed 2 nights in rm 609 "room with a view". The room was spacious with floor to ceiling windows. Very bright and sunny and at night it was really something with the lights of Vienna. The decor is of a Circus scene and is well coordinated throughout the property. This is a more self service kind of hotel so there is no room service. But they will bring you towels, single cup coffee refills, and the good ole iron. The roof top was a little windy and the Moscow mule I had had to be remade :( it was flat and tasted like water. If you want one of the best cocktails ever visit Marcus at the new hot spot...Albertina Passages Dinner Club. They feature live music followed by a Dj. Definitely a chic clientele. The bartenders were all highly skilled mixologists. Really!

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the 6th facing the park. They are called rooms with a view. Hotel desk staff is kn...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hello Saundra G

Thank you very much for your review.

I am glad to read that you had a wonderfull stay with us. I will forward your compliments to my team.

I hope we can welcome you again the next time you visit Vienna.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

It was too sad that i only spent one night there, everything was so great.
The design of the room, the settings just make the stay even better. Have to compliment their shampoo and shower gel. I wish i could stay longer.

The location is good, its in the middle of two shopping area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Eirene C

Hello Eirene C

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy to read that you had a great stay with us even it was only for one night. Maybe you will come back and then stay over the weekend?

In regards to the shampoo and shower gel we are just checking if we will sell it at our webshop in the future. We will keep you posted.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was last year in Dezember in 25hours hotel, together with my work friends. Our office payed staying there and we were but surprised when the women on reception asked extra 50€ for the safety - if anything is taken etc.
That wouldn't be so bad, but when our boss tried to talk with her if it's possible to give office credit card as deposit for all of us, she started to yell that they don't make an exeption for anyone and if we don't have money we can pay it with our cards and they give us money when we leave. - so really, really unrude.

The second thing was in the morning. In 7 a.m the cleaning lady start to knocking so hard on my door (the evening before we were on the xmas party so we went at 4a.m sleeping), she wanted to CLEAN :O after I said to her that I'm sleeping and she should come later, she came again - like 45 min. later !!!! I mean - what the heck?!?!? I put extra hotel card on its place so that i could sleep in peace. But obviously not in that hotel.
The only good thing breakfast.

But, still, when I'm coming to Vienna I'm going to another hotel.

Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank Ivana K

Dear Ivana K

Thank you for your review about your stay last December.

I am sorry to read that your stay was not as you expected it. The deposit procedure is a common process in all hotels around the world but we will definately check with our Front Office the communication of it.

I will also discuss your comment about the early cleaning service with my housekeeping manager.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We spent 6 nights in Vienna using this hotel as our home base. The room was great, service was super. Only complaint(which is very American I know) is that the wireless is spotty on the weekends when the place fills up. Otherwise they executed flawlessly. Its quirky, which will not appeal to everyone, but it is hard to resist a place that has a neon sign outside that says "We are all mad here". What a great conversation starter. Do go, do stay. Vienna waits for you.

Room Tip: Get a corner room on the 6th or 7th floor
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PatStarke

Hello PatStarke

Thank you very much for your great review!

I am very happy to read about your great stay with us. Your feedback regarding the Wifi I will gladly use with my technical department to find a solution.

I hope we can welcome you again on your next trip to Austria.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

we often look for boutique and design hotels, and this is one of our favorites. The circus theme is very well put together and it certainly helps you get on another vibe.
The staff were young and friendly, the location was unbeatable, just few minutes walk from museums and the historic center.
We found the breakfast to be expensive (especially with so many great cafes around were you can get a "local feel") but it was plentiful and good

Room Tip: the rooms facing the park have an amazing view and are quiet!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Monoculoelegante

I am happy to read that you had a great stay with us.

Our design and especially our employees are the key to a great stay.

Best regards from Vienna