US$292
US$286
US$357
US$310
  • Pool
Austria Classic Hotel Wien(Vienna)(Great Value!)
US$128
Agoda.com
US$175
US$169
1,255 results
All reviewsle cielexclusive roomopera houseold worldturn down servicelobby barexcellent locationfive star hotelelegant hotela wonderful staystate operawithin easy walking distancebeautiful citypublic areasspanish riding schoollarge bathroomcoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I booked this hotel as a package with Expedia fare/hotel! I cannot say how impressed I was with the hotel. The service, the concierge especially was superb and made our stay even better when he was able to get us tickets for the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra who were playing during our stay. The room was fabulous, spacious and luxurious!
The food we ate in the hotel was superb and all in all we just had the most fabulous time.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ctbm4
Grand Hotel W, Geschäftsführer at Grand Hotel Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear ctbm4,

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Grand Hotel Wien. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our whole team but especially to our Concierge team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A luxurious 5 star hotel with old world charm. The staff spared no effort to accommodate every request. Beautiful suites with tasteful decor offer every comfort. The location is perfect within a short walk from major sights

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Frank N.,

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Very classy hotel, very beautiful view, very nice location with 5 minutes walking to the Opera House & Hotspot area for restaurants & shopping. Breakfast was very good & room was very nice with a nice bathroom. I had a problem with the WIFI but the guys from IT were really helpful and solved it.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmed A

Dear Mr. Ahmed A. ,

Reviewed 17 April 2014

First I have to share, I simply love Vienna and I could imagine myself living there. It's almost magical cultural place where you can be yourself. So I might be looking through rosa glasses.

This hotel is placed in the city center, a 5 minute walking distance to the main street Kaerntenstrasse. The staff is very helpfull and professional. The rooms are clean. Our room was facing not the main loud street, so we could sleep very well. The bathroom is pretty spacious. We went with a child and got an extra bed in our room without charge. I really don't have any critics. We had a very pleasant stay.

Maybe breakfast assortiment might be better, especially for us who don't eat pork, but everyone can find something for him/herself.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MalaSirena
Marcus F, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Grand Hotel Wien, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear MalaSirena,

With kindest regards from Vienna,

Yours respectfully,

Marcus Fürnkranz
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The Grand Hotel has much to recommend it: a great location on the Kaerntner Ring, a stone's throw from the Opera,and therefore close to all the major sights; a setting of subdued elegance, a largely successful effort to provide its guests old world service and attention; a bountiful buffet breakfast; but above all, , in Stefano one of the best and most efficient concierge I have ever met (Musikverein and Hofburg mass tickets confirmed within a hour of my request from the U.S.!). A minor caveat is the patchy free internet, which no doubt can be avoided by paying the upgrade at 10euros (?) daily.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Marie C

Dear Marie C,

I will share your comments with our team, especially to our Concierge Stefano, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

With kindest regards from Vienna,