Excellent location - near (4-5 mins) airport bus stop, U bahn station, quietly situated in side street yet metres away from good shopping street with restaurants, 5-6 minutes to St Stephens Cathedral. Décor modern, furnished well, free w-fi. Good restaurant (excellent breakfasts!), But if that is not enough the staff are first class - several languages, very helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna