I spent 1 week looking for the perfect spot on trip advisor and booking sites as we had to stay 2 nights in Vienna.
I finally chose Mercure Zemtrum and i would definitely go back there.
There is 2 building, we went in first one in front of the cinema.
~20 minutes from the Airport (with CAT + 1-2 metro stop).
2 minutes walk from the nearest Metro station which is also the starting point for boat (twin city liner) to Bratislava.
And of course: 3-5 minutes walk max to Stefansplatz and no need to say you are in the middle of Vienna center (meaning you can see / visit everything without even taking the metro).
We got room at 8th floor. Very quiet. We didn't hear anything. No bathroom, but the shower is brand new. Room was new and well furnished. Very good breakfast (even latter miachato !) and service.
We left our baggages when arriving and leaving, excellent service. Good price as well compared to others hotels in the Vienna center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right in the heart of Vienna in the historic city centre. Not only business life of the city takes place in close neighbourhood, also cultural life pulsates all around : St.Stephans cathedral, the State Opera, the recently re-opened Albertina, Hofburg, Museums Quarter and the exclusive shopping areas are within walking distance. The hotel offers all facilities for a perfect stay and more: individual service with Viennese charm and the world famous Viennese Cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Wien Zentrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wien Zentrum Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Wien Zentrum
- Mercure Hotel Vienna