We stayed here on the final night of a cycle trip from Passau. Staff were friendly and location is pretty good, but the feeling is just average. There is no restaurant. Breakfast is OK. I felt it was a bit expensive and had not appreciated that as a "suite" there are basic facilities for meal preparation..but I do mean basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starlight Suiten Hotel Renngasse is located in the city centre of Vienna, next to the Freyung and the Ringstraße and 5 minutes away from the Schottentor underground station. Everything is within walking distance, so that there is time for sightseeing and shopping even on short business trips. Take the chance to stroll through the Graben, the Carinthian Street or to visit the Rathaus, in front of which interesting events take place almost every day of the year. The four-star suites of the hotel offer you the highest comfort in a modern atmosphere and the sauna and fitness areas are at your disposal for relaxing and training as well as a café for taking a drink. Guests travelling by car- can avail themselves of our parking service. Our reception staffs are there for you round the clock and will be pleased to help you plan your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Starlight Suiten Hotel Renngasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Suiten Ii Renngasse Hotel Vienna
- Starlight Suiten Ii Renngasse Vienna