The positives were the rooms were massive, reception staff were great and the location was excellent.negatives were the breakfast was really poor and crazy expensive-we ate there one morning as we had an tour starting early but it's a complete rip off. Other thing was a woman barged into our room at 9 in the morning as we were in our towels to check the mini bar-very inappropriate but hopefully just a once off!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starlight Suiten Hotel Renngasse is located in the city centre of Vienna, next to the Freyung and the Ringstraße and 5 minutes away from the Schottentor underground station. Everything is within walking distance, so that there is time for sightseeing and shopping even on short business trips. Take the chance to stroll through the Graben, the Carinthian Street or to visit the Rathaus, in front of which interesting events take place almost every day of the year. The four-star suites of the hotel offer you the highest comfort in a modern atmosphere and the sauna and fitness areas are at your disposal for relaxing and training as well as a café for taking a drink. Guests travelling by car- can avail themselves of our parking service. Our reception staffs are there for you round the clock and will be pleased to help you plan your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Starlight Suiten Hotel Renngasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Suiten Ii Renngasse Hotel Vienna
- Starlight Suiten Ii Renngasse Vienna