Austria Trend Hotel Bosei Wien
Agoda.com
US$406
US$376
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgolf areashort tram journeyclean and large roomscity centrefirm mattressthe nearest train stationfree wifinice hotelparking placeten minute walkquiet neighborhoodfour starair conenjoyable stayshort staywienreachable
Reviewed 22 December 2012

Neat, spacious, clean, polite staff, good breakfast, but there's a big flaw, it is far from the city center. I'm sorry to say this but I would have never picked it if I didn't go with the group. Only if you go by car, then I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank travellovelady
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I went there because of good reviews and was positively surprised. The room was very spacious, neat and had elegant furniture. At first I couldn't believe the deal was so good. I think it's a perfect hotel for a 'touch and go' or if you've business purpose nearby. A train journey to the city centre (train stop Wien Oper) takes 35 minutes plus some 10 minutes to get to the station. Make sure you understand the connection and know the schedule before leaving the hotel. The line is called 'Lokalbahn Wien–Baden' and it's not very frequent. To go back to the hotel from the city you get on the tram on the very same stop you got off (Wien Oper). It took me some time late at night to figure that out. After midnight there's to my best knowledge no connection to the hotel as of December 2012.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bonzoq
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I visited the hotel while on a conference. The Hotel is quite average. The biggest disappointment comes from the fact that it is far from all train and underground stations. You would need to walk at least 10 minutes for going to the nearest train station (more for underground station).

I had a bad experience at the bar which said it did not have anything to eat at 9 pm on a Sunday night....!!!!!!!!!

Other than this the staff at the reception desk is quite helpful and rooms are decent. But best to avoid if you want to go out to the city.

Room Tip: I stayed in two rooms. The room on the second floor was definetly better than the one on the fourth floor
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I had stayed for a week during my business trip to Vienna and found it to be a very basic hotel which is ideal if you just need to spend the night. Not many facilities within it or around it.

Pros:

(*) Neat and clean with good working A/C (I prefered to not use it due to good weather).
(*) Faces a golf course so has a good view outside (if you have a golf course facing room).
(*) Good customer service. I had a early check-in but it was handled very smoothly.

Cons:
(*) Location is far away from the city center. There are no restaurants around and hence you have to depend on the in-house bar which is very basic and extremely expensive for what they offer. It is also away from the bus stops which makes it difficult once it is dark.
(*) There are no facilities like swimming pool or gym within the hotel. Hence there is nothing to do once it is dark.
(*) The WiFi connectivity is extremely poor ! I think this is something the management should definitely consider.
(*) Inhouse bar has very limited food options and is extremely expensive.
(*) The hotel seems to be popular among group tours. Occasionally you would encounter a big group of tourists at the breakfast table or restaurant.

Overall it is a good strictly B&B and if you do not need anything else.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the golf course have a good view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2012

The room was quiet big and clean. The beds were ok but i didn't sleep very well as it was quiet hot in the room (even though the radiotors were off and i slept with the window open). The bathroom was very basic. My room has a view on a parking lot!
The wifi is free and supposed to be available but i couldn't use it in my bedroom as the signal was very poor. I had to go in the lobby in order to work.
The hotel is located quiet far away from downtown Vienna but i don't think this is a problem should you want to visit the city as this isn't far from a metro station.
The breakfast was ok.