“Good nights sleep for money!”

Austria Trend Hotel Bosei Wien
Ranked #200 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I’ve stayed at this hotel on a number of occasions.

Normal sized rooms, perfectly clean, good beds and good value for money. Sometimes this is exactly what you need.

Will be an advantage if you have a car, since the hotel is located way outside Vienna.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with golf course view.
Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank mlinh

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here this past summer with our Cosmos Group!! Although we took a taxi to get to the main attractions...it was great!! (We chose to take a taxi due to limited time in Vienna not sure if there was a metro close) The hotel was very nice, very clean and comfortable! :) The Breakfast was also large and very good! The staff was also very nice and helpful! Our room overlooked where the golfers practiced and was also nice because there was a nice view of the city. Overall a great stay and in the future we would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stayed here on a tour and was disappointed with the location as it was a long way out of Vienna. Basic Hotel, clean and tidy with average rooms which are Ok for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good and plentiful and there was the option to buy food in the bar/restaurant.

Room clean and quite big with large windows and a view over town, room was quite hot and you were limited in what you could do as there was nothing around.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank WitchoftheWest
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Problems started at the reception, since the staff was very unhelpful. We had no clue how to find the rooms, since to reach the first floor we had to use the elevator to the 2nd and then go downstairs by using the stairs - made no sense. Breakfast wasn't nice either, but the main disappointment was a board we saw in the staircase saying that we have to take care of our stuffs very carefully because of the high risk of robberies...I was even concerned whether I should leave my laptop in the safe while breakfast or not...moreover the room is unfriendly with a view of a huge field, so my sleep there was quite awful. In all, I wouldn't recommend...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DoriBp33
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Austria Trend Hotel Bosei is a little bit out of town for tourist but it seems that tours like the hotel. We were there for two nights as part of a Music Celebrations International tour (Salzburg, Vienna, and Prague) during late June/early July time frame.

The hotel was very clean but to find an electrical plug, you had to move the bed away from the wall or have an extension cord and run it from the bathroom. Minor inconvenience but this looks like a business hotel since it is in an office park area and I would think that there would be more access to power for those with laptops and the need to re-power cellphones/smart phones.

First night there we had dinner at the hotel and the poor fellow that worked the bar restaurant must have been the only one there. He had a hard time keeping up with 10 customers (of course, we were all sitting outside on the nice patio but).
Morning breakfast was served in the same location as the bar/restaurant and the breakfast itself was good.

The only minus I had was I asked the lady at the front desk were a drug store/ apothecary might be found (I need something for stomach problems). She directed me to a grocery store (Hofer/here in the States known as Aldi) which was about a ten minute walk. Of course, the grocery store did not have anything that I needed and thank god I was able to find an apothecary in downtown Vienna. Yes I did let the lady know I could not find an apothecary where she sent me.

For business, I would stay there or if I did not want the noise of a downtown area . A very good hotel but not really a tourist hotel. Bring your golf clubs, a good looking golf club is there but I do not know if it was open to the public but it should be because it was not very busy,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank GoodDoctor
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This one needs updates to have 4 stars as advertised. All furniture inside the room was old with a lot of scratches and stains as well as the carpet. Looks like a cheap motel with furniture bought on garage sales. :)
The worse part is the bathtub with shower. It has a glass door that actually does not fit well (too old) - so the water splashes all over. First, I blamed my kid to be sloppy, but after I got into the shower I realized it was not her fault - it is an old shower equipment that does not work right.
Another minus is the location. It is too far from downtown.
The beds were clean and comfortable. The breakfast is OK, nothing great or special.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Elenasun
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel as part of a Trafalgar tour. This is a really nice hotel clean and comfortable rooms. The hotel is quite a way out of town. Breakfast was good with a choice. The hotel is next to a private golf club which we were not able to use as we are not members. Limited places around to eat. We caught the local tram back to the hotel from Vienna central which took approx 30 mins then 5 min easy walk and cost 2 euro.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple