Located a 5 minute walk from Schwedenplatz and the subway, this hotel is well situated for a visit to Vienna. Great service, wonderful breakfast. Rooms were a nice size, quiet with good beds. Free Wi-Fi in rooms. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name already reveals much about the smart Hotel City Central’s advantages. The central location near the 1st District, the historic centre of Vienna, coupled with the employees’ typical Viennese charm and a perfect price-performance ratio, distinguish this hotel. Behind the stylish facade, guests find a perfect refuge for their stay in Vienna. 58 rooms and three individual apartments in a nearby building are all convincing thanks to modern comforts such as air conditioning, FLAT TV with Sky programs, and WLAN (free of charge). A special attraction is the Winter Garden with its pyramid-shaped glass roof where a rich and varied breakfast is served. Covered parking spaces are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel City Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Appartements City Central
- Appartements City Central Hotel
- Best Western Vienna