I was staying for a week in Vienna and I booked a comfort double room in furst Metternich which is much better than the ordinary double room in terms of size, view from the window and room setup.
After I checked in I realized that there wifi doesn't reach my room because it's in the higher floors
It was very disappointing because Internet is very important to plan things.
I had to tell the receptionist who, at the begining, said that I have to wait for technician and such stuff...but then she sympathized with me and gave me another room in a lower floor closer to the wifi hub. The new room was small and depressing with no view.
I even was not refunded the difference.
The hotel is really nice and very well located with proximity to everything that someone would need. But it's a shame that they don't care about the comfort of their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna