My wife stayed here for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it. At check in we were offered an upgraded room at no extra charge, pleasant start to stay. Room was large with a lovely bathroom andwas comfortable. The breakfast items offered were more than adequate and everything of good quality. The position of the hotel is excellent being just a few yards off Mariahilfer Strasse where there is an underground station. We would love to return to Vienna and to stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna