The hotel has wonderful location, the staff is very kind, the lobby is nice and the bar is charming. Wi-Fi worked perfect during all our stay. The breakfast was reach and not expensive, even with prosecco included.
The only problem is that the rooms are very different, with booking of superior room you can receive either a tiny threadbare room with window on narrow trunk without fresh air access, or a spacious well-renovated room with windows to the still yard where three beautiful cats live. First we were provided with the room number 9 which was terrible, but after our request we were moved to the room 34 that was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are pleased to present the rich in traditon Boutique Hotel Fürst Metternich in hostoric splendor as an individual, family run boutique hotelTradition & FlairThe Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fuerst Metternich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Vienna
- Austrotel Fuerst Metternich Hotel Vienna