“Do not stay here”

Ranked #236 of 362 Hotels in Vienna
Brooklyn, New York
“Do not stay here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

The parking lot is full of prostitutes and undesirables. Do not be fooled by the interior dining room photos. We were looking for a place with easy parking for a two day trip to Vienna. Horrible mistake.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mjd1973

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

I was kinda sceptic at first of this hotel because of its location, it's not in the centre of Vienna; but there is a bus station outside of the hotel, and we were there by car anyway, so we parked it out front (during the day when we were sightseeing we left it at the Park and Ride Hutteldorf which is about 3 min from the hotel and is on the metro line U4).
Nice room, clean, the carpeting was new, cosy bed, working TV, all in all - nice.
The only negative thing is that our room was on the Autobahn side, it was noisy because the air conditioning wasn't working so the window had to be opened.
P.S. Yeah, there really are prostitutes outside of the hotel but they don't bother you.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that's not on the side of the Autobahn, but the courtyard side, it's much...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
7 Thank dryadofthewoods
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was there 3 times in winter on my way to or from ski. The only problem : it was a little cold in rooms ( but - 8 degrees outside ). About the rest, everything was Ok, except the girls outside. At this very low price you get a clean room and bathroom, a big and confortable bed, flat Tv and Wi-fi; also a very good breakfast. Even if I won't go anymore to ski in Austria - France or Italy are much better and less expensive- I'll use that hotel to stay in transit.

Room Tip: I had a good room 3 times I was there.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

When i went on my Euro trip with my fiance to vienna we stayed there for 1 night there
We were given the room so quickly and the reception was helpful
there's a bus station outside the hotel so if you wanna go somewhere u can use the bus like us
it has a perfect quite location and u can use the bus station if u are going on sight seeing
food was not bad :)
and the price we payed was incredible since its in vienna ^^

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

I had a reservation in Lenas West in December 2012, but it was transferred to Lenas Donau without my knowledge or consent.

Unfortunately, after paying €25 to reach the remote Lenas West, I discovered my reservation had been very unceremoniously transferred to a different hotel to favor a "large group" that just arrived. I therefore had to take another cab to get to Lenas Donau, to where my reservation had been transferred. That cost me yet another €30.

Had we been warned in advance that our reservation was transferred, I would not have needed a taxi at all, instead, I could simply have got the U-Bahn - that means that Lena West's inability to contact me beforehand has cost me €55. I therefore believe it is very reasonable for me to feel entitled to a €47 refund, which represent the €55 I spent on taxi minus the €8 I would otherwise have spent simply using public transport to reach Lenas Donau. I've since been trying to contact them regarding this issue, but with no success. I no longer know if their unresponsiveness is due to their utter disrespect towards their guests or simple incompetence.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank luizedu

Travellers are raving about these Vienna hotels

Denizli, Turkey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2012

This hotel is not for business or family. Place is out of City. Prostitutes are always in front of the hotel. .. room s are large but carpets are so dirty. Management should consider all the people reviews. Everybody claims of dirty carpets. .
In fact it's not difficult to renovate the hotel. ..

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank ErkanDerekoylu
Stavanger, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

Upon arrival the working ladies are a little distracting, however, they go about their business and do not bother Hotel customers. The staff a very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and clean with basic cable TV and a good bathroom. The WiFi was included in the price and was easy to use with a very reliable connection. The breakfast was also included in the price with some good selections and plenty of food. Shopping available at several grocery and retail stores was within 10-15 minutes walk. 20 minute drive to downtown Vienna. We also had dinner at the restaurant (fish for me and chicken for my wife), both meals were very good and affordable. I will definately stay here the next time we pass through Vienna.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple