“A nice farewell to Vienna meal”
Review of Bierteufl

Bierteufl
Ranked #955 of 4,193 Restaurants in Vienna
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Rochester
“A nice farewell to Vienna meal”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Late night, had to leave at 06:00 so went to Bierteufl. Most friendly waiter we had all of Austria, good salmon, goulash, beers (of course) and soup.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
Tournai, Belgium
“Excellent food at affordable prices”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I found this resto very good. I had Rindsroulade which was excellent and for dessert Nougatknödel which was the best one I have had. It is not the best restaurant in Vienna, but I really enjoyed my meal there and I definitively would visit it again. Very good value for the money.

• Visited April 2013
“This is the reason why we are returning to Vienna.”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Me and my boyfriend have discovered this place almost by accident, and we are returning to this pub every time we travel through Vienna. Food is great (if you like this kind of cousine), you can choose from large selections of beers and staff is very nice and friendly too. The only negative would by smoking in the pub (there is non smoking part, but seems to be always vacant and boring), but we always have a great time there.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“A Cozy Agreeable Vienna Beisl”
Reviewed 21 June 2012

This busy beer hall (beisl) serves a wide variety of Viennese and German beers. The main bar is in the smoking area, which can be inconvenient, but there is a non-smoking section as well. The staff were friendly, but often in a hurry filling orders. Definitely worth a visit!

Visited November 2011