“Stomach problems”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mariahilf
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Before yesterday, my whole family ate lunch here. My wife and I ate a spicy dish with chicken and toufu. Children ate salmon with teriaki sauce. My dautcher did not want to eat salmon, only the rice. I ate some of her salmon. The next day my son was sick, he vomited several times with pieces of fish. I had an upset stomach and diarrhea. The dishes were tasty and the service was very nice - for that reason I give 1 point. Regards Michal

1  Thank Marcin P

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Modern decor that suits a self service cafeteria -- which this place basically is, with the difference that some just-hired-from-the-street kids is going to wait on your table. What else can you say other than that the broth of pho tastes like the water where they boiled tasteless noodles and nothing else? Because, the noodles ARE tasteless. And everything else. Like la mien chicken. Or la mien chicken curry (it tasted like curry and nothing else). Or chicken ginger (it tasted like ginger). Depth? Hints of flavors? Calibrated spices? Forget it. Why two stars? Because we didn't get sick.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had an early dinner here, and so the restaurant was not crowded yet. I was told it is busy during lunch time. We had three different types of noodles, and we concluded the best one was Pho. By the way, I had to ask for lime for Pho, which I thought should come with it in any part of the world if you order Pho... Our daughter ordered a drink which came in a glass still with lip stick marks on, and so we had to ask to change the glass... Will I go back by traveling 20 min by car? I am not sure, but if it's in the neighborhood, I guess I will.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Surprisingly good food (excellent gyoza and good rice dishes) served up in a large, airy, cafeteria style restaurant. Given that this is Austria, I expected it to be cleaner and more tidy, but it did not give off an impression of being dirty, just a little unkempt. Service isn't friendly and kind of smirky. Staff made it look like they were extremely busy with clientele. There were not that many people in there.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We were small group, the restaurant and restaurant was not full. Asked us we can stay if we CAN leave in half hour caz big group will come soon this time.
Service was poor, English was funny, food were not proper noodle. Well, if you don't know real Ramen, try.