“Disappointing”

Ranked #128 of 4,551 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Neubau
Description: Hip, Chic, Good!You name it! M Lounge meets the philosophy where you’re happy to spend your precious time. Where you feel comfortable - a place of pleasant and casual encounters.M Lounge is the conclusion of a successful creative process; it combines modern design and top gastronomical skills to a perfect concept. M Lounge succeeds in fulfilling upscale, dynamic and cosmopolitan audiences.Many small dishes are served smartly and extraordinary – “M Lounge-style dishes” are traditional, new, open minded, spontaneous and affordable. We break the classic order of courses, we serve a meal rapidly after the other - it is casual brings you fun and also to our employees. Every bite is thrilling, amazing and innovative … the modern way to enjoy food
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Went with friends and family. We were the only table for the entire evening. I found the service great and the food original; however the cost was not in line with the quality of the food.

2  Thank thebrad99

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Good athmosphere but at best mediocre food, looks good anf fancy, good service but id food is cruicial for you i wouldnt recommend it

3  Thank HjJmi
Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I wrote about this restaurant on TripAdviso, before I visited Vienna.
Me and my colleague ate tapas and it was very tasty.... Delicious! I reccommend it.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

It's a very nice place for a dinner. The restaurant is modern and informal - you don't have to dress up. The portions are small and cheap ( 4 Euro each ), so we took 7 different dishes: salad, spicy soup, asian dumplings, burger, burrito, curry and rasberry tiramisu. The most of the dishes were served in glasses. Everything, except very salty chicken in salad, was tasty, maybe without WOW the factor, but very good. Unfortunately we couldn't drink, but it looked like they were doing good cocktails and drinks.
To sum up it's a very nice restaurant to go for a dinner, but also for a drink or wine accompanied by one or two tapas-dishes.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

The tapas were wonderful, I had Japanese and Syrian salads and Thai soup and I`ve had my fill. We did not have a reservation but however we got a table, the restaurant was quite empty at 8 o`clock on Saturday. I definitely recommend it. (small minus, they ran out of Heineken)