All reviewsguest kitchenmetro stationquadruple roombudget hotelwasher and dryercity centrebilla supermarketminutes walkingstreet noiseby footquiet neighborhoodnice hotelper nighthotel is locatedsmall kitchenshower roomnice stay
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

We have been there twice in 10 days as we had business in Vienna. It is a fair priced hotel and you get what you pay for. It is good if you need a simple place to stay. There is no minibar in the rooms but they have some drinks for purchase next to the reception (it is 24 hrs open). The rooms were warm ( you can regulate the heating in the room). The second time we got a room that could accomodate 4 people and it was really spacious, ideal for family or friends.
The hotel offers parking for about €20 per day, but if you go on the weekend parking on the street is free. The metro station is about 5 min walking from the hotel.

The only thing that I did not like was when we went there for the first time the toilet was not 100% clean - since there is no phone in the rooms and I was too tired to go back to the reception and ask someone to come I ended up cleaning it - I am very picky though and travel everywhere with my Lysol:). The second time everything was good.

Paul at the reception seemed to be always working but he was always very helpful and smiling.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Kinga N, Manager at MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Sissi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Sirs,
Thank you so much for your reservation in the MEININGER Hotel Vienna Downtown Sissi and for taking your time reviewing our property!
We are really looking forward to welcoming you in any of our hotels in Europe!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

The room was suitable for a couple with children (1 double and 1 double-deck bed). The hotel is also very clean and the staff is so kind. Very good location- 3 minutes walk to metro station or 15 min to center.
We had to pay 16,00 Euro daily for the parking and that is the only thing that i don´t like :)

Stayed: January 2017

Dear Sirs,
We are really looking forward to welcoming you in any of our hotels in Europe!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

I took a single room, which was plenty big enough for me with a bed that was between a single and double in terms of its size - fine for me.

The room was spotless and quiet, and the shower was powerful and hot.

For what I paid, the room and hotel was perfect for my needs, and just an easy 15-min walk into the centre.

No complaints at all and would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sirs,
Let me thank you for staying with MEININGER in Vienna and for your feedback about your recent stay in our hotel!
We are really looking forward to welcoming you in any of our properties in Europe!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

If you book a triple room the third bed is gonna be an uncomfortable sofa.
"The Parking" is an open space with no doors or barriers, so anyone from the street can come in and access to your car easily, and for that they charge 20€ a day...
On the good side, staff are super friendly, it was clean and you have a kitchen with facilities.
But for 3 people and that parking, I wouldn't charge more than 200€, I wouldn't come back with that price

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Kinga N, Manager at MEININGER Hotel Wien Downtown Sissi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Sirs,
first of all let me thank you for your reservation in our hotel and for your inputs about our property; your opinion is highest priority for us to be able to improve our services!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

the location is far by walk , the rooms view are not good , there is no minibar , staff are really kind , rooms are clean but not spacious , i think it is an expensive hotel . there is a public kitchen in first floor , lobby looks like a motel .

Room Tip: i dont have any idea
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family