I've been an avid user of trip advisor for years, but this is my first review. The sole reason is the Kaiserhof. The experience was so excellent that we didn't want to miss the opportunity to publically compliment this fantastic hotel. The best way I can describe it is that during our trip we stayed at a variety of hotels, including club level Ritz Carlton in Berlin and this was the best hotel of the trip in terms of price and quality. The rooms were spotless, the breakfast, included, absolutly fantastic. But, like most things in life, the people made all the difference. The best example I can think of is the cleaning staff. We had a conversation with the person responsible for cleaning our room. She actually said "I love my job, I love people". She was so gracious and so happy that we literally talked about that encounter for the rest of the trip. The staff went out of their way to make sure that we were happy. When we checked out we filled out the comment card - within a few hours they had already written us back thanking us for the comments and indicating how serious they take the feedback. Is this the most decadent hotel room you can find in Vienna? No (although don't get me wrong - the rooms were very nice with fantastic amenities). However, decadence at more high end hotel chains doesn't compare to perfect non obstrustive service by people who care about every aspect of your experience. Without question, the staff at the ritz carlton could take some lessons from the Kaiserhof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2015/16). The familiar private running hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the historical heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St. Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a unique attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Petite, Classic, Business, Madame, Allergy-friendly, Romantic, Junior-Suites, Suites, the KAISERHOF Suite and the ADMIRAL Suite, are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien is a NON-Smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western