With the popularity of Vienna as a tourist destination for city trips, it is difficult to find a hotel with a decent price - performance ratio. Kaiserhof offers great value for a very reasonable price. The location is good (ten minutes walk to Karlsplatz), the rooms clean, the service friendly and the breakfast excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last partial renovation 2016/17). The familiar, private running hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the historical heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St. Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a unique attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Petit, Classic, Business, Madame, Allergy-friendly, Romantic, Junior-Suites, Suites, KAISERHOF Suite and the ADMIRAL Suite. Fee WiFi, public garage nearby. All rooms with AC & minibar. Small Wellness-Area. KAISERHOF Wiena NON-Smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western