After getting away our preceding places to stay in Salzburg ( glimpse other review) we were attached for some accomodationIn Vienna. After doing some buzzing round we organised to get a suite at the Kaiserhof. The greeting is very pleasant and well presented. Our room was not rather prepared so we had some lightweight midday meal in the bar area. We had a very good lightweight midday meal here, the food was very sensibly priced. Suite was gigantic, very clean, well presented. Has a table, couch, and large Plasma television which was attached to the identical dimensions computer display that was in the bedroom.The bathing room was furthermore gigantic, encompassed a multiheaded wash, and a spa.The bedroom was furthermore very well nominated with the most comfort bed we had arrive across. Breakfast was a gigantic buffet activity, encompassing champagne, and a gigantic assortment of juice extracts, freezing meats, cereals and breads.The Hotel furthermore has a little gym and a Sauna. The sauna was particulary good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The KAISERHOF was built in 1896 (last renovation 2015/16). The familiar private running hotel is located in a quiet area, close to the historical heart of Vienna. The State Opera House, St. Stephans Cathedral and the Naschmarkt are nearby. Bus, Tram and Metro-Station nearby. The natural friendliness of the staff, best quality service, and real love of detail give the hotel a unique attractive ambience. Tradition and the modernity combine here with true Austrian charme!Breakfast-Buffet also offers GLUTEN- and LACTOSE-FREE products. 74 Rooms on 6 floors. For our guests who suffer in allergies, the KAISERHOF Wien offers special "allergy-friendly" rooms - which are furbished and designed to the needs and requirements for people who suffers in allergies. Categories: Petite, Classic, Business, Madame, Allergy-friendly, Romantic, Junior-Suites, Suites, the KAISERHOF Suite and the ADMIRAL Suite, are available. Fee W-Lan, public garage nearby. All rooms are equipped with aircondition and tea-& coffeemaker, minibar. Small Wellness-Area. Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien is a NON-Smoking Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Kaiserhof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Hotel Vienna
- Best Western Vienna
- Vienna Best Western