“Effcient in service but pricely”

NH Vienna Airport Conference Center
Ranked #150 of 359 Hotels in Vienna
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 November 2013

i stayed at the hotel in October, not my first stay as the hotel is ocnveneinet whn you fly in to vienna late in the evening.

check in was efficient and very service friendly. Rooms are well equipped without being luxury -i guess business standard is the right level.

i had dinner in the restaurant - the a la carte area was closed so meals had to be taken in the buffet area. a pity as this is more like cafeterai and a la carte in NH isnt really in the low cost level.

all in all however satisfied what i got - and the location is really good for s short stay in Vienna.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Angelika P, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments for your stay at the NH Vienna Airport on tripadvisor.com.
I am very glad that our service, the room and the location were to your complete satisfaction.
We set a high value on your comments and suggestions since they help us to improve our service. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the closing of our restaurant during this week due to operational mesures.
Looking forward to your next visit I send you my best regards,
Angelika Ponecz

Write a ReviewReviews (2,481)

Reviewed 9 November 2013

due to a delay of a flight, Austrian airlines offered me a night (dinner and breakfast included) in this airport hotel, just 4 minutes walking from the terminal. Good room, clean, noiseless, good dinner good breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback.
We value our guests´comments and I am really glad that accomodation
and staff met your expectations.
Looking forward to see you soon back in Vienna,
I remain with my best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Great location, fabulous service and great amenities, not to mention the restaurant, excuisit food! The rooms are quite large, very clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I already booked a room in this hotel for the next year in the month of May 2014.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Thanks so much for your comment. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your
stay at the NH Vienna Aiport and that you were completly satisfied with our location, service, ameneties and the quality of our restaurant.
Looking forward to your next visit I remain with my best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

stayed 1 night beginning of november.
good welcome and easy check in.
very modern rooms very clean and of reasonble size.
minus point tube tv and lack of coffe facilities.common areas
very beautiful and well designed. free wi fi.
breakafst excellent
and only 200 mts. from airport.
highly to recommend

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of your stay at the NH Vienna Airport.
With pleasure we forwarded your comments to our team.
Such positive feedback shows us that we are on the right way.
Looking forward to see you back soon in Vienna I remain with
my best regards,

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I missed my flight due to traffic accident on the highway. My travel agent booked this hotel on the airport so I could take a flight the next day. The receptionist was kind and I was checked in very soon. The room was clean but small. The shower was in the bath with a showercurtain which I am mentally allergic to. The buffet dinner was very extensive and of reasonable quality. I had a good night sleep, a proper breakfast and managed to go to my next business location the next day. Airport hotels are not my thing but this is certainly one of the better ones.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Angelika P, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you very much for your stay with us and your review.
We are very pleased that you were generally satisfied and
our service as well as the accomodation met your expectations.
Looking forward to welcome you back I remain with my best regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Well, to start with here are the advantages of the hotel: perfect location, spacious lobby, clean room (except for the bathroom). Now about the drawbacks. The first and the main fault of the hotel is hostile and inadequate staff. Upon the check in a never-smiling receptionist requested that we either pay for the room in advance or leave a deposit for the room (?!). I travel a lot but I haven't heard about such practice before, though we chose not to argue after the flight and paid for the room. Later we decided to have dinner a la carte in the hotel restaurant. Well, the "backed chicken" I had was totally dry McDonald's style ("baked" means something different to my mind) accompanied with a few also overcooked fries. This chef's masterpiece cost little less than 25 euros! After we ate we signed the bill and went upstairs. Ten minutes later I received a call from a restaurant manager saying that he cannot charge the meal to our room bill, because the reception doesn't have the credit card details. So he suggested we should take care of the bill immediately. I do not have an idea why on earth they don't have the details of the credit card which was used twice: to guarantee the reservation and to pay for the room. It makes no sense at all. I paid the bill and pointed out that the situation was really weird - no apologies or explanations, the only thing they seem to care about is money, the guests comfort us not a priority. Or perhaps we just look like Bonny and Clyde... Other things: orphanage-style pillows,dated TVset, the slowest WiFi in the world, mold or something brownish on the bathroom tiles, the tiniest bath tub possible, the broken bathroom door and noise-noise-noise.
My advice to potential guests - avoid if possible.
My advice to the management - you better go another airport hotel (Kempinsky Airport Munich will do) and learn how to serve clients.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anastasia A
Angelika P, General Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
Feedback from our guests allows us to constantly improve our service.
I am very glad that our perfect location, the spacious lobby and the clean room were to your satisfaction. We are sorry that you were dissappointed with the food in the Bistro and I will definitly forward your comment to my staff.
Please be assured that we discussed your feedback regarding the payment practice with the concerned departments and none of the situations experienced represent our standards.
Therefore we sincerely apologzie for the inconveniences experienced and we really hope have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.
Our guests and their satisfaction is very important to us and we hope that you will give us the chance to convince you from the opposite.
With best regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2013

One night only in this busy airport hotel but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room and the service. There was a nice bar downstairs where we were able to have a reasonably priced drink in the evening. The staff at reception were welcoming and efficient in checking in and out which is good as queues did form during the day at peak times.
The room I was in faced the airport but was very well insulated from the noise and I was not bothered by the noise at all. I was however in rather late and left the following morning at 08:00.
I did not eat at the hotel and so cannot comment on the restaurants.
There is free internet for guests but you have to ask for a separate log in card from reception for each device you will use during your stay (phone, tablet, PC etc).
For a stopover this is a good hotel to use - which is why we chose it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

I am happy to read your nice comment on our hotel. We always work on the professionality of our staff and hope to satiesfy all the needs of our guests. With pleasure I will forward your comments to my team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the NH Vienna Airport or to one of our 400 NH Hotels worldwide again.
Best regards,
Angelika Ponecz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
MOXY Vienna Airport
Boutiquehotel Hein
#2 of 6 in Schwechat
Landstraße
Austria Trend Hotel Savoyen Vienna

Been to NH Vienna Airport Conference Center? Share your experiences!