“Just OK”

GreenLeadersGold level
Montreal, Canada
“Just OK”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I stayed here for a night at the end of a week long business trip to other parts of Austria. The purpose was to be close to the airport, but also close to the CAT train so that I could go into Vienna for the day to visit a bit for my last day in Austria.

The hotel itself was quite expensive for what you get, but the room was nicely decorated and very clean. The walls are NOT soundproof, I could hear people talking in the hallway as if my door would have been open and I could hear people in the adjoining rooms very clearly also.

The staff was reasonably friendly, and they made a big effort to communicate with me even though I didn't speak german.

The location is excellent, very close to the terminals in the airport, as well as the CAT train to get into Vienna quickly and easily.

The only reason I'd ever stay here again is because of the location/convenience, definitely not because of the quality or the price.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank plapointe
Angelika P, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear `plapointe`,
thank you for taking the time to write the review. I am very glad that the location and the friendliness of our staff were to your satisfaction.
We always try to exceed our guests´s expectations and hopefully we will again have the chance to welcome you when you are back to Vienna,
Best regards,
Angelika Ponecz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is a really good hotel with a great location. Having used the hotel many times over a 5-year period, I have come to depend on the cleanliness and known quality. The friendly staff have always been responsive and helpful. This is one of those places I have come to depend on, and expect that will continue in future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear `John M`,
thank you very much for your kind review about the NH Vienna Airport.
Great feedback like yours is always very appreciated and we are happy to hear
about your posive experiences at our hotel.
Thank you again for your recommendation and we would be very happy
welcoming you soon again her in Vienna,
with best regards,
Vienna
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were very pleased with the stay at NH Airport hotel as always. It is very convenient for us, as we are older couple without worries to miss our early flight, or being late because of the traffic, and on top of that all, the breakfast with so many things to chose from makes our travel easier and it is a good start for the day to come.
Thank you!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

Dear `Darina K`,
thank you so much for yor nice comment. I am really glad to read that everything is to your complete satisfaction and how much you enjoy our breakfast.
With pleasure I will pass your positive feedback to the entire team.
We would be very happy welcoming you soon again here at the NH Vienna Airport.
Thank you!
Warm regards,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The best thing about this hotel – its location. Right across terminals. Upon arrival we walked across the street – about 100 meters and were in the reception area. Check in was pretty fast - in less than 10 minutes we were in our room. Everything was ready. Sofa was unfolded and made – we were travelling with our Daughter. Well there was not too much space left in room, but we need it just for one night. The bathroom was clean and had all nessessary amenities. There were several English channels on TV. Well, TV was about 12 to 15 years old, but again we needed this room just for one night.
Another good thing about this location – across the street there is a shuttle to the center city. So, in about 20 minutes you can walk beautiful Viena streets. The shuttle goes every 30 minutes, so you don’t have to wait too long.
We did not have breakfest in hotel – it’s not included and costs quite a few euros…
I would recommend this hotel if you have layower in Viena. It’s very convinient .

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ArkN1
Dear `ArkN1`,
thank you for your posting. We set a high value on your comments since they help us improve our performance in all departments. I am glad to read that our location as well as accomodation met your expectations.
Looking forward to welcom you and your family back I remain with my best regards,
Odense, Denmark
Reviewed 11 November 2013

i stayed at the hotel in October, not my first stay as the hotel is ocnveneinet whn you fly in to vienna late in the evening.

check in was efficient and very service friendly. Rooms are well equipped without being luxury -i guess business standard is the right level.

i had dinner in the restaurant - the a la carte area was closed so meals had to be taken in the buffet area. a pity as this is more like cafeterai and a la carte in NH isnt really in the low cost level.

all in all however satisfied what i got - and the location is really good for s short stay in Vienna.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Angelika P, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments for your stay at the NH Vienna Airport on tripadvisor.com.
I am very glad that our service, the room and the location were to your complete satisfaction.
We set a high value on your comments and suggestions since they help us to improve our service. I am sorry that you were disappointed with the closing of our restaurant during this week due to operational mesures.
Looking forward to your next visit I send you my best regards,
italia
Reviewed 9 November 2013

due to a delay of a flight, Austrian airlines offered me a night (dinner and breakfast included) in this airport hotel, just 4 minutes walking from the terminal. Good room, clean, noiseless, good dinner good breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thanks a lot for your nice feedback.
We value our guests´comments and I am really glad that accomodation
and staff met your expectations.
Looking forward to see you soon back in Vienna,
I remain with my best regards,
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Great location, fabulous service and great amenities, not to mention the restaurant, excuisit food! The rooms are quite large, very clean and tastefully decorated. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I already booked a room in this hotel for the next year in the month of May 2014.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Thanks so much for your comment. It is a pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your
stay at the NH Vienna Aiport and that you were completly satisfied with our location, service, ameneties and the quality of our restaurant.
Looking forward to your next visit I remain with my best regards,
Angelika Ponecz
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vienna
MOXY Vienna Airport
Neubau
Ruby Marie Hotel Vienna
Ruby Marie Hotel Vienna
#24 of 361 in Vienna

Been to NH Vienna Airport Conference Center? Share your experiences!