2,643 results
All reviewsan early morning flightone nightarrivals hallaustrian airlineslate arrivalrental carsuperior roomcat trainfree wifimini barbuffet breakfaststopoverconvenienceeurosproximityconnectioneurope
Reviewed 27 September 2017

I enjoyed staying in this hotel for the convenient location to the airport even though it's a bit noisy due to the close location to the airport. In the past the price reflected this problem, however, they decided to increase the price to the level which is not realistic to their location and I have decided to find another hotel close by.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Robert E, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear vlnavratil, thank you very much for your stay and for the time to share your impressions with us. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by noise from the airport. Our standard new Style/Superior rooms as well as well as our business rooms provide soundproofed windows, we kindly ask you to contact our reception team directly for any wishes. We hope to welcome you again soon. Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This hotel is at the airport in Vienna. Cross two small but busy streets, walk about 50 feet, and you're in the airport. My stay here did not begin well. My room was not ready when I arrived (which was 2 hours prior to check-in time), so my friend and I ate in the Buffet Restaurant. Don't make this mistake. We ordered from the a la carte menu. The food was distinctly average, it was overpriced, and we were pointedly ignored after our food was delivered, to the point where I had to get up and walk across the restaurant to attract our waiter's attention when we wanted the bill. We weren't the only ones ignored for a long time; the man at the table to our left had been trying to catch our waiter's eye for almost as long as we had, and the two people at the table to our right were in the same boat.

The room itself, a Superior Double, was nice enough with one big exception (more on that later). Wood flooring, blackout curtains, and windows that actually opened made a good first impression. There were 2 chairs, a desk, a television, a minibar, and a bathroom with a shower/tub combination and a separate toilet. The room was very quiet. I found the mattress too firm and the pillows too squishy, but that's just personal taste. My room rate included breakfast the next morning, and breakfast turned out to be one of the most extensive buffet spreads I've ever seen, with food of decent quality.

This place is not cheap, but you wouldn't expect that of an airport hotel. What IS cheap is the fact that you cannot get a boarding pass printed out here without paying for it. The front desk politely but firmly refused to print out my boarding pass and directed me to their “Business Center”, two computers and a printer or two. You're charged for internet time and per printed page. This is nonsense, but luckily, as the airport is so close by, you can nip over and print out your boarding pass at no charge.

Remember that shower/tub combination in the room? That was my biggest problem here; it is an accident waiting to happen. The tub has very high sides, and you must step into it to take a shower. That's OK, but once you're finished, there's no good handhold for getting out of the tub. The towel rack above the tub isn't sturdy and it's in the wrong place; the glass half-door in front of the shower is too flimsy to grab onto (I tried when I slipped in the tub but almost knocked the door from its anchorage).

I'd prefer to give a 2.5 rating here, but cannot. Next time I'm staying at the airport in Vienna, I'll try a different hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Robert E, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear VoixDuChocolat, thank you very much for choosing the NH Vienna Airport Conference Center and for taking the time to share this detailed review with us. We apologize for the negative impression you have gained from our restaurant. As professional hosts with the aim of 100% guest satisfaction we are really sorry that we have not been able to convince you from our high service level. This is definitely not the way we want to treat our very appreciated customers. We are very ambitiously in order to learn from our mistakes and to ensure that situations like these will not happen again in the future. That is why we are so thankful for your feedback. We implemented the Business Center in order to provide the guests with as much time as they need for their personal IT belongings, since at an airport hotel, there occur situations where the lobby is very crowded and our focus has to be on the availabilty of the right rooms for our guests. Regarding the bathtub we have to say that all of our rooms comply with the Austrian safety law. The rooms are maintained regularly internally as well as externally. Nevertheless we still hope that you will give us another chance in order to show you that we can do it better. Kindest regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Was initially impressed with the ultra modern reception, excellent checking in and cleanliness of the room.
Very close to the airport so really handy as my arrival flight was late evening.
Top marks until, I tried to get some sleep. The noise transfer between rooms was horrendous, if this was a UK Premier Inn it would be full credit. Somehow I don't feel that will be available here.
It's still early morning and I can hear taps being turned on and off, toilets flushed, footsteps, conversations, TVs, furniture being dragged across the floor above. It's like the walls, ceiling and floor all seem to transfer the noise.
The aircraft noise isn't an issue!
A delivery truck with reverse warning alarm signal outside, whilst disturbing isn't in the same league of annoyance as the internal noise.
Airports & Transit hotels meant it hasn't really stopped all night.

And to cap the lot I was woke when I moved the pillow on my bed and it activated the light switch. The switches are too close the bed!

The bar offers burgers that were pretty decent.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear KThewander, thank you very much for your stay and for the time to share your feedback with us. We appologize for the inconvenience caused by the noise. We forwarded your feedback to our external cleaning partner in order to help to prevent situations like these for the future. Nevertheless we hope to welcome you again soon at the NH Vienna Airport Conference Center. Best regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Had a 3 days course within the airport vicinity. As this is my first time in Vienna I opted for NH hotel.
This was ideal for me for the few days I was in Vienna. Literally few minute walk from the the airport arrival door.
Conviniently located opposite the underground train station which offers direct service into the city(16mins direct).
The hotel is busy with lots of aircrews staying there. But it is a clean hotel with a good restaurant which serves buffet for breakfast and dinner(not too sure about lunch).
The only downside which is obvious being so close to the terminals are the aircraft noise if you got the room window open.
Recommended hotel to stay if you need to be around hotel vicinity.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Robert E, Manager at NH Vienna Airport Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear IsRazak, thank you very much for choosing the NH Vienna Airport Conference Center and for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We hope to welcome you again soon. Kindest regards,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I had to wait for 45 min at the reception to finally get the room key due to faulty reservation system. Then although I paid for new standard room they gave me a lower standard room. After some hustle I was finally given the room I paid for!!!! Words of apology? None!

Room Tip: Be vey careful
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear kovalikdk, thank you very much for your stay and for the time to share your impressions with us. We really apologize for the inconvenience caused by a longer check in procedure and for the miscommunication with the room category. I can assure you that this is not the way we want to present ourselfs to our guests. Nevertheless we hope to welcome you again soon. Kindest regards,