I stayed at the Kaiserin Elisabeth for 5 nights last month as part of a vacation trip that also included Prague and Budapest.This hotel was a great choice -- perfect location in the center of town; lovely, comfortable rooms; friendly and helpful staff, very good breakfast. My single room was very spacious (it looked just like the photo on the hotel web site) and though the singles have twin beds -- not what I'm used to sleeping on -- I was very comfortable. At our request in advance, the concierge (Mr. Pour) arranged a day trip in the Wachau wine region which was a highlight of the vacation. We had an hour-long boat trip on the Danube, did tastings at 2 wineries, had lunch, visited the Abbey at Melk, and more. Our guide, Erich Kammerleithner, was superb -- lovely personality, highly knowledgeable about history/geography/art, and an excellent driver. Bravo to the hotel and to Erich!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna