My friend and I just returned from our stay at this hotel. We had a wonderful time in Vienna, thanks in large part to the staff at this hotel. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to almost everywhere we wanted to go.. Our room was spacious and clean and the breakfast was everything we could have wanted. I still miss their coffee.....The front desk staff were all knowledgable and went out of their way to help us, especially Johny Pour. They assisted us with everything from arranging private guided tours, to concerts, and making train reservations . I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna