The Kaiserin Elisabeth is in a wonderful location in central Vienna, on a quiet side street near the Stephansdom and the pedestrian area. The room was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was very large, with both a bathtub and a shower. The whole hotel has an antique charm, but the new touches are very nice - I liked the glass elevator. The breakfast buffet was excellent with a lot of choice. All the staff was extremely nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again on another visit to Vienna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotel.de so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna