I stayed at the Hotel Kaiserin Elisabeth, and had a wonderful stay there. The hotel is about 3 blocks away from Stephansdom, 2 blocks from a Metro station, and at the heart of a really great shopping district. The hotel is elegantly directed and is very well-kept, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I don't typically have breakfast at my hotel, since I like to sample the local fare, but the breakfast at this hotel is awesome. They have a great spread of hot breakfast choices as well as traditional continental breakfast choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will find the HOTEL KAISERIN ELISABETH directly in the city center of Vienna, just next to the famous pedestrian zone the Kärntnerstraße and the Graben, only a few steps from St. Stephan`s Cathedral.Our 63 non-smoking rooms are located on four floors. Each room provides bathroom/shower and WC, and is equipped with satellite-TV, flatscreen TV, telephone, radio, minibar, roomsafe, internetaccessW-Lan (free of charge for our guests), and air-condition. Smoking is allowed in an own separate area in our breakfast room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Kaiserin Elisabeth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Vienna
- Kaiserin Elisabeth Hotel Vienna