Stayed for 5 nights in July 2006, for a conference. Room was large and had ample workspace and internet access. Windows were soundproofed, which was good since the hotel overlooks a lively park and commercial area filled with shops and locals going about there daily business. Bed was a double, typically two twins put together, as is typical of many European hotels. Plenty of light from large windows, and desk/table lamps provided enough night lighting to do work. Bathroom was spotless and had all the modern amenities expected for Hilton hotels. The lobby was elegant and had ample room to sit and mingle with friends and colleagues. Check-in was excellent, with the staff providing unobtrusive assistance with luggage and orientation after an overnight flight from Canada. This hotel is directly connected to Vienna's Intl. Airport, via a rail link that takes only about 20 mins. to reach the airport. The hotel is just a short 10-min walk to the main square, and is close to the metro stations that can take you to the convention center across the Danube, or to any of the major tourist sights in the city centre. Room service was good, with prompt food delivery; the quality of the food was ok, but opt for the restaurants in nearby sidestreets if you want better value and variety. Overall, this was a satisfying stay, with no major glitches. I would recommend this hotel for business and leisure travellers who want a central location with easy access to the airport and metro system.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels. Set in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is just 16 minutes from Vienna International Airport by the city airport train. The main sights and most fashionable shopping streets are within walking distance.Relax in our comfortable guest rooms and enjoy a high standard of amenities. Located on the higher floors of the hotel, the Executive rooms offer breathtaking views over Vienna and exclusive Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, drinks and snacks. Upgrade to a bright suite for extra space and excellent views from the private balcony. Try innovative Austrian cuisine on the alfresco terrace of S'PARKS restaurant or enjoy Austrian wines and Viennese coffees at the Lobby Bar & Lounge at this Vienna hotel. Work out in the well-equipped gym or unwind in the sauna, steam bath and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Hilton International Vienna
- Vienna Hilton International