US$356
US$111
US$97
HolidayInn.com
3,502 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecity airport trainwien mitte stationfree wifiexcellent locationcorner roomlobby baran upgradeper dayconvenient locationold citystandard roomexcellent breakfastmodern hotelpublic transportationstadtparkconcierge
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The lobby is good, front desk staff is very nice. The concierge was very helpful. The restaurant is good. The rooms are another story. They are dirty, old and the maid service is extra bad. Every day we came back in the afternoon almost 5pm maid had not been there to clean it yet. I asked them to clean the room, they told me in 10 minutes and one and a half hours later I had to call back again to ask them to do it, unbelievable! When I showed the picture of the carpet to my friends, they told me why you did not ask for another room… I did and they showed me another room exactly the same. If you want a better experience go someplace else. If you do not care about how your hotel room, stay here, the hotel is in a good location breakfast buffet is good.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Yoliyoly
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at the Hilton Vienna.

I highly appreciate your valuable comments while at the same time I truly regret to learn that your stay with us did not entirely fulfil your expectations.

Especially your comment regarding the cleanliness of our rooms came as a shock to the team and me. We are deeply sorry for the inconveniences this has caused you as well as the impression you have received. We do operate our hotel on highest cleanliness- and quality standards, which numerous traveller reviews do confirm.

Please rest assured that I have already evaluated your comments with our Executive Housekeeper in order to avoid such re-occurrences in the future.

Dear Guest, thank you once again for your time and valuable feedback. With this you give us the chance to constantly review our services and to better adjust them to the needs of our guests.

I truly hope you will give us the chance to rebuild your trust in us and our high quality promise. I would therefore be more than delighted welcoming you as our guest again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald Diesenreiter
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stayed in this hotel for two nights back in February and I can't say enough about this hotel. Vienna is now definitely one of my favourite places in the world, thanks in large part to this fantastic hotel.

The service is remarkable and the staff are ever so friendly and helpful. I mentioned upon booking that I was gonna propose to my girlfriend during this trip, and they spared no expense in throwing a surprise for us.

Loved the breakfast buffet selection as well.

Highly recommended and I will definitely return to this great Hilton Hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed in a suite on the 11th floor, and it had a great view of the city.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed here for a business conference. There are some clear advantages and disadvantages:

Advantages:
1-excellent location
2-buffet breakfast is complete and good orange juice

Disadvantages:
1-The window in my room was so dirty I could hardly see out of it
2-I ordered room service one evening, the girl that took the order was not familiar with the menu or the food items offered and could not communicate with me in English. She said she would call back with an answer to my question about a chicken breast and I didn’t hear back for 20 minutes. I called back and it was her again, so I placed an order and didn’t know what I was ultimately going to receive. The food that came was acceptable – it filled my stomach and that is what I was looking for.
3-12th floor lounge is small and not up to par with other Hilton lounges in Europe
4-the key card reader in the elevator was not working properly
5-employees were not overly friendly, but did what was asked of them

Room Tip: no clue - mine was very loud...I could hear everything including the maids that started cleaning early in the morning.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank _Mundo_Traveler_11
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

It was a pleasure to read that you overall enjoyed your visit and that you especially appreciated the central location of our hotel and our breakfast offer.

Coming back to the rest of your evaluation however, I am truly sorry to hear that we were not able to entirely meet your expectations.

I greatly appreciate your feedback on the cleanliness of our windows and I am very sorry for the impression received. Please allow me to assure you that we took your comments very seriously and that the respective cleaning company was informed immediately.

At the same time, I deeply regret the unacceptable services received by our room service team and I sincerely apologize for this unprofessional handling of your requests. Please rest assured that I have personally evaluated these incidents with the respective team members and department head, as such occurrences are inexcusable and in no way reflect the high service quality we expect from our team and wish to provide our guests.

Dear Guest, we highly value your opinion and I thank you sincerely for sharing your experiences. I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald Diesenreiter
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2014

very easy to get here directly from the airport: a half hour trip by train (16 minutes on the train~). The train takes you right into the centre of Vienna and the Hilton is just opposite the station (on the right)!
Check-in was quick and very friendly even though it was very busy. Staff was very corteous and helpful.
Room spacious with desk, tv, minibar, ironing facilities, hairdryer, sickets and enough space. Window could be opened and temperature regulated which is good. Internet connection expensive as always with Hilton but connection strong enough to watch streaming.
Bathroom fine with bathrobe and standard Hilton toiletries.
Room service was very friendly and quite nice although not a lot of vegetarian options, the usual pasta and pizza.
Breakfast was very nice. again friendly staff and efficient. There were hundreds of us but they were able to cope well with the breakfast providing everything one needed. Coffee was put fresh on the table and tea you could get at the buffet. everything available from good quality fresh fruit to english breakfast and lovely Austrian dark bread.
Meeting room facilities for our business meeting of around 400 people excellent, they even managed to keep the room cool which is always a challenge on these occasions.
Given the size of our meeting I think this Hilton branch really exceeded standard expectations. Thank you Hilton Vienna!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank squizz20
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The location was very convenient as it is right in front of a big station with a small shopping center. In the shopping center, there were a huge supermarket, a small supermarket opened till late, H&M, drug store, cosmetics store, some other clothing stores, and a food court. Also, the huge park on the other side of the hotel was nice to take a walk or to jog. Once you cross the park, you will find yourself near the main shopping area and other tourist attractions (cathedrals, opera, etc.)
The food in the restaurant was also good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family