Ideally located steps away from the Wien Mitte. Super crowded lobby and breakfast. Wifi is free only in the lobby with a code; it's a ridiculous 25 euros a day for internet in your room! If you need a phone charger or a plug, walk a few blocks and buy one; the friendly staff will only walk you to their overpriced shop behind the reception.
I had interesting experiences because of the concierge too! I asked for advice on how to get to Semmering for a few hours of snowboarding. To cut a long story short, I almost didn't make it on the train back to Vienna because neither the bus nor the taxi I was suggested to take from the slopes to the train station existed, and no one was willing to offer me a ride!
And yet the next day I asked how I could get to the Designer Outlet Mall in Parndorf! Got there only to find (again) that there's no way of actually getting to the mall unless on foot. So I walked 5km to the mall, realised I only had time to rush into Oakley to buy goggles, and ran back to the station in the cold and dark so I wouldn't miss the last train back. Moral of the story: do your own research, don't only rely on information provided by a 5-star hotel's concierge!
It was fun though! Adventures of azeebazee!
Otherwise it's just another conference busy, business ppl filled hotel, the Hilton..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels. Set in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is just 16 minutes from Vienna International Airport by the city airport train. The main sights and most fashionable shopping streets are within walking distance.Relax in our comfortable guest rooms and enjoy a high standard of amenities. Located on the higher floors of the hotel, the Executive rooms offer breathtaking views over Vienna and exclusive Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, drinks and snacks. Upgrade to a bright suite for extra space and excellent views from the private balcony. Try innovative Austrian cuisine on the alfresco terrace of S'PARKS restaurant or enjoy Austrian wines and Viennese coffees at the Lobby Bar & Lounge at this Vienna hotel. Work out in the well-equipped gym or unwind in the sauna, steam bath and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Hilton International Vienna
- Vienna Hilton International