We enjoyed our 5 night stay at this Hilton. Staff were friendly, especially Edguardo (Bell Staff). He was very informative and always acknowledged us when in the lobby, which was a nice touch. The hotel is situated in the centre of the city - you can reach the centre of Vienna in 10-15mins walk. Transfers from and to the airport were extremely easy and efficient - we used the CAT airport train which takes only 16mins and stops in a shopping centre opposite the hotel! We arrived in the morning and reception allowed us to check in and also found a room which was ready for us as well, which we found to be great! We had a beautiful Executive room on the 11th floor with great views over the city. The executive lounge was nice as well and we made use of it while in the hotel. One thing I was disappointed with is the choice and amount of food available in the lounge. There were only a few items available everyday - just one or two items for afternoon tea and pre-dinner drinks. I've been to other Hiltons which offer plenty other items! More often than not, there was no space for people to sit in the lounge and seemed to be overcrowded at times. A month before arriving to the hotel, I had emailed them to inform them that my partner is on a gluten free diet. My email was acknowledged by hotel staff before arrival, however we were quite disappointed with the availability of gluten free food. The only gluten free food that could be offered was bread. It is not expensive at all to have some gluten free pasta available in a 5 star hotel, especially if they were made aware of it beforehand! Overall a nice stay and would return if back to Vienna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels. Set in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is just 16 minutes from Vienna International Airport by the city airport train. The main sights and most fashionable shopping streets are within walking distance.Relax in our comfortable guest rooms and enjoy a high standard of amenities. Located on the higher floors of the hotel, the Executive rooms offer breathtaking views over Vienna and exclusive Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, drinks and snacks. Upgrade to a bright suite for extra space and excellent views from the private balcony. Try innovative Austrian cuisine on the alfresco terrace of S'PARKS restaurant or enjoy Austrian wines and Viennese coffees at the Lobby Bar & Lounge at this Vienna hotel. Work out in the well-equipped gym or unwind in the sauna, steam bath and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Hilton International Vienna
- Vienna Hilton International