3,671 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecat traincity airport trainwien mitte stationfree wifiexcellent locationcorner roomlobby baran upgradeper dayconvenient locationold cityexcellent breakfastmodern hotelpublic transportationstadtparkconcierge
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I stayed some times at Stadpark property between 2011 and 2014
I always knew that it is dirty, but the last time they gave me the "wrong room", I mean a room that you will never forget...
It is full of tourists, due to the closeness with the Opera, for this reason I think the staff is generally unpolite, they count on the fact that the customer will not come back to the same property, moreover, on the Hilton brand
The Gymn is not so bad at the end, probably the only good thing
If you can't live without the "Big aitch" I "warmly" suggest you to switch to the other 2 properties in town: Vienna Danube and Vienna Plaza

Room Tip: Avoid the room 529
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Eveight
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your recent stay at our hotel.

Reading your feedback, I very much regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations and I am very sorry for the impression you have received.

Coming to back your comment regarding the friendliness of our staff however, I am very sorry to hear that you did not feel welcome by all our team members. This does in no way reflect the high service quality we expect from our team and wish to provide our guests and therefore I am very sorry if this has clouded your stay with us.

As it is our aim to provide our guests a perfect stay to their fullest satisfaction, allow me to kindly ask, what we could have done better to live up to your expectations, especially in regards to your evaluation of our guest rooms.

Your comments are truly valuable to us as they help us to better identify and consequently meet our guests’ needs - your response would therefore be very much appreciated.

I would be more than delighted if you gave us another chance to prove that we are indeed better hosts by visiting us again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

All good! What you'd expect from Hilton. No complaints. We had a standard room and was well priced. Good breakfast was included. This hotel is very handy for the airport - 16 mins on the CAT (City airport train).

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anglo-Greko
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for writing this great feedback regarding your recent stay with us!

I was delighted to read that you felt comfortable during your stay and that you very much appreciated the direct link to the airport.

I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights at the start of out Trafalgar Highlights of Eastern Europe tour.

Check in was very quick. Friendly staff even allowed us to check in at 10:00 AM, well ahead of the 2:30 PM check-in time.

The rooms are modern and comfortable. The beds are comfortable with nice linens.

The rooms have WiFi, for a fee, but if you ask the desk for the free lobby WiFi access code, it worked in our room and we got the WiFi for free rather than paying 25 Euro for 24 hours. It is not fast enough to stream video, but is adequate for access to the internet.

We ate the complementary breakfast in the hotel restaurant and were very surprised at how good the food was and how ample the selection was. This is not your typical free hotel breakfast with cold eggs and muffins. This is a real breakfast buffet.

The lobby is a bit chaotic with children left run around unsupervised, but sine I only passed through, it was a little consequence to us.

I would recommend this hotel to any guest who wants a high end hotel excellently located to the main city attractions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor!

With pleasure I read that you enjoyed your 2 night stay at Hilton Vienna and especially appreciated the wide breakfast offer and our comfortable beds.

In regards to your feedback on the disturbances in our Lobby, I sincerely apologize for the experiences made and I truly regret if that has clouded your stay with us.

Dear Guest, we highly value your opinion and I thank you sincerely for sharing your feedback.
I truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The room door would not shut properly. The shower tap at the tile spewed water all over the bathroom. Told this to front desk twice and left for the day and it still wasn't fixed upon return.

Unsupervised children (dozens) ran wild all over lobby, tied up the computers (no wifi) in room. Bar patrons were also complaining about kids running around and were told that bar was a public area.

Liked location and great breakfast.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VirginiaReel
Hoteldirektor, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor in regards to your recent stay with us.

I was glad to read that you enjoyed our location and our breakfast offer during your visit.

Reading the rest of your evaluation, I very much regret that your stay with us did not entirely meet your expectations and I am very sorry for the impression you have received.

I fully understand your frustration about the described unacceptable services received by our front desk and room service teams and I deeply regret this unprofessional handling of your requests.
Please rest assured that I have evaluated these incidents with the respective team members and department head as such occurrences are inexcusable and in no way reflect the high service quality we expect from our team and wish to provide our guests.

Furthermore I greatly appreciate your valuable comments regarding the noise disturbances caused by unsupervised children. Please allow me to express my sincere apology for these incidents and the impression you have received.

Dear Guest, thank you once again for your valuable time and comments which help us to constantly review our services. I do hope you continue putting your trust and loyalty in the Hilton Vienna and please rest assured that your feedback does not stay unheard.

I truly hope you will give us the chance to prove that we are indeed better hosts whenever your travels bring you back to Vienna.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The hotel service, comfort and cleanliness was up to the usual high standard offered by Hilton. However the visit was spoilt by the many children constantly climbing over the furniture and running around very noisily in the hotel foyer and lounge. Also, the children were running in the corridors of the hotel swapping the do not disturb signs. Parents of these children seem to ignore their very bad behaviour and the hotel staff seemed to be at the end of their teather trying to control them. There were more than 40 children behaving in this manner.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank StainesPhil

Dear Guest,

I very much appreciate that you have taken the time to share your feedback with me and I am glad to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay.

Coming back to the rest of your feedback however, I very much regret that your stay with us did not entirely meet your expectations. I fully understand your frustration about the noise disturbances and I am very sorry for the impression you have received. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the described.

Dear Guest, I do hope you continue putting your trust and loyalty in the Hilton Vienna and please rest assured that your feedback does not stay unheard. I would be more than delighted welcoming you as our guest again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,