As a Hilton HHonors member, I used my balance for a recent 2 night stay. Words can't describe the experience that my wife and I shared at this hotel.
First, the location of the hotel is about 1 block east of the tram and subway stop/station and at the north end of the local park (Stadtpark). Additionally, there is a bike rental station nearby too. Location wise, it's perfect starting point to the city center, transit to the Danube, and other sites.
Second, the cleanliness and service is super. The whole design of the hotel is very modern. A plenty of marble, metal and glass with wood accents (of the medium birch kind). The receptionist and staff were very friendly, in fact, one of the staff dropped off a candy/water for us right after we checked in. We were on the Executive floor where there were free drinks, light snacks, and morning breakfast (Lounge/Business Center). The breakfast was very delicious and the drinks/snacks were a great way to grab a quick bite before the Opera. The only downside was that the free internet was limited to 2 machines and they were always taken.
Lastly, since this is a Hilton, it may be a little pricey if you weren't using HHonor points. I would recommend this place to any one who is will in to spend a little bit more money for comfort, amenities, and good service. My wife and I found this place to be a perfect place in between our extended European travels. I don't believe there is a spa on site since the hotel is more oriented to the business traveler, but they treat they're travelers very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring contemporary decor, the award-winning Hilton Vienna hotel is one of Austria's premier hotels. Set in the heart of Vienna, the hotel is just 16 minutes from Vienna International Airport by the city airport train. The main sights and most fashionable shopping streets are within walking distance.Relax in our comfortable guest rooms and enjoy a high standard of amenities. Located on the higher floors of the hotel, the Executive rooms offer breathtaking views over Vienna and exclusive Executive Lounge access with complimentary continental breakfast, drinks and snacks. Upgrade to a bright suite for extra space and excellent views from the private balcony. Try innovative Austrian cuisine on the alfresco terrace of S'PARKS restaurant or enjoy Austrian wines and Viennese coffees at the Lobby Bar & Lounge at this Vienna hotel. Work out in the well-equipped gym or unwind in the sauna, steam bath and relaxation area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Vienna Hotel Vienna
- Hilton International Vienna
- Vienna Hilton International