3,867 results
All reviews the executive lounge cat train city airport train wien mitte station excellent location free wifi corner room lobby bar an upgrade per day convenient location old city excellent breakfast public transportation stadtpark concierge conference
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful modern hotel in central location. Impressive buffet breakfast but expensive if not included. Easy access to hop on hop off tour buses. Wheelchair friendly. Helpful staff but concierge gave us wrong information on accessibility of hop on hop off buses (they are)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HiltonVienna, Guest Service Center Supervisor at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear coolyu,

thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am happy you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Vienna and look forward to welcome you again in the near future!

Best regards,
Jia Min
Guest Service Center Supervisor

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights over a weekend in September 2018.

Booked exec room as had previously stayed here before with great results.

This time wasn’t as nice as before however.

Overcharged for a room upgrade, complementary drink only served in the evening for a few hours, and very limited “free” breakfast in the lounge.

Nice room, but nothing special for the price.

Pre ordered cake and chocolates for the room on arrival but had to call reception to find out where they were as not delivered as promised.

Drinks and food in hotel very expensive, but plenty of options nearby.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a HH Silver member, so know a little bit about my expectations of the services, this one let us down unfortunately on this occasion.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HiltonHotelsAustria, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Jon,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

I very much regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Our aim is to make our guest's stay as pleasant as possible and therefore I am very sorry to learn that on this occasion we failed to meet your expectations and would like to apologize for the experiences made and the impression received.

Regarding your comment on the cake and chocolates, I would like to apologize for this incident and for the inconveniences.

With regards to your feedback about the room, I am sorry to hear that you didn't like this room as much as the last one. Perhaps our team can assist you during a future reservation to better meet your needs.

Thank you very much again for your valuable comments. I do hope you will give us the chance to prove that we are indeed better hosts and I would be more than happy to welcome you as our guest in the future.

Ronald Diesenreiter,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Our tour stayed in this Hilton two nights because the river water was too low for the cruise ship. The hotel is older and our room was OK but not great. It was clean and neat. The buffet breakfast was OK. The location was good but not great.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank val-mn

Dear val-mn,

Thank you for your feedback.

Further to your comments I am very sorry to learn about your disappointment and would like to apologize for the inconveniences caused and the impression received.

Regarding your comment about our rooms, I am sorry to hear that you didn't like the room very much and I am sorry if there were any issues with this.
However I hope, that you were still able to enjoy your stay with us and in vienna.

Thank you once again for your valuable time and comments which help us to constantly review our services and to better adjust them to our guest needs.

Markus Hussler,

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Myself, my husband and my daughter arrived on 06/10 at 22:40 hrs at the Hotel Vienna AM STADTPARK. We were traveling from Brazil to Vienna, stopping in Paris since 05/10... 24 hours travel. The first question I asked to the receptionist Petra was if there was room service for dinner since my 7 year old daughter was starving .. She stated Yes, the room service was running 24 hours. So we did the check in with no rush, we got information about the internet, etc.
We arrived at the room at 11:07 pm (23:07 hrs) and I immediately called to ask for dinner. What was my surprise to know the restaurant closes at 11:00 p.m. ... The attendant (with zero customer service orientation) told me there was no exception for 7 minutes and that I would go to the pizzeria next door to have some pizza (a 5 stars hotel customer would never enter this pizzeria)... He also told me the 24 hour room service is the meat with chili, goulash soup in the microwave and cheese plate ... Can you tell me what kind of 7 years old child would eat this food?
So or the receptionist is extremely poorly trained or customer care is zero!!! Why while we were checking in she did not you tell us to place an order in the room service?!?!
As we were desperate with my daughter's hunger we looked in the Google Maps and we found the hamburger place with the golden arches that stayed open until midnight ... At 24:00 am my little girl ate some nuggets.
What kind of customer service is provided our given to employees at this Hilton AM STADTPARK? It seens none!!!
As a customer, I will not be back, I do not recommend it and I'm very disappointed !!!
I asked for the receptionist the email of the general manager of hotel but after a long time waiting I got only the email of the food manager ... I do not think they even know who the boss is or they refuse to tell !!

Daniela Rattis Manique
Room 809

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank daniela_manique
HiltonHotelsAustria, Manager at Hilton Vienna, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear daniela_manique,

First of all I would like to thank you for sharing your review with us.

Further to your comments I am shocked and deeply sorry to learn about the described events and all I can do at this point is to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

I fully agree that the service provided was simply unacceptable and in no way reflect the high service quality we expect from our team and wish to provide our guest and I deeply
regret this unprofessional handling of your requests.

Allow me to assure you that I have already evaluated this matter with the respective department head in order to avoid such re-occurrences in the future.

I understand that all explanations may not help to undo the experiences made nor the impression received. Nevertheless, I truly hope you will give us the chance to prove that we are indeed good hosts and I would be more than delighted to welcome you again in the near future.

Ronald Diesenreiter,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We visited Vienna for the first time in September. The city is beautifull. Our hotel was in a perfect location. Directly across the street from the train with a nonstop to the airport. The hotel was very nice. We would def in a return!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear helen17c,

I am happy to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you especially enjoyed our central location. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Vienna very soon.

Best regards,