This hotel is in a very good location, about 10 minutes walk to the Stephans Dom. However it is not 4 star standard, specially for an Austrian hotel. The suite we had was very spacious, though it was dated. We did have two seperate flat screen TVs, which was good. The bath had two sinks, but the shower and bath tub were not really 4 star. The breakfast was definately not of 4 star standard, never the less did it offer a good variety of food. The reception staff were very nice and helpful. All in all we were happy with our accomodation, though it is not a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starlight Suiten Hotel Wien Salzgries is located in the city centre of Vienna, 1st district. Thanks to the excellent location and the public transport connections, you can reach your destination within a very short time. You can easily walk to the most famous sights of the city in a few minutes, like St. Stephen's Cathedral, Mozart's house and the Imperial Apartments, or stroll through the Graben, the Carinthian Street and the Golden Quarter, three well-known shopping destinations in Vienna. The four-star suites of the hotel offer you the highest comfort in a modern atmosphere and the sauna and fitness areas are at your disposal for relaxing and training. Guests travelling by car- can avail themselves of our parking service. Our reception staffs are there for you round the clock and will be pleased to help you plan your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Starlight Suiten Hotel Salzgries reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Suiten i Salzgries Hotel Vienna
- Starlight Suiten i Salzgries Vienna