We were shocked when we walked into the suite. It's huge with high ceiling, separate living room, and huge bedroom. The living room has a small kitchenette area with a small fridge, sink, and a microwave. Some basic utensils were provided. There is also a small fitness and sauna room in the basement. We did not use it, but did take a quick tour. The location is great, we were able to walk to the old town, and took the subway in return. The U4 Stadtpark station is just across the street from the hotel. The only drawback was that there is no parking onsite of this hotel. The hotel arranged a parking space for us with Intercontinental across the street. It cost us 22 Eur/day for parking. Other than that, I was very happy with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vienna!Experience the sophistication of staying in a luxury Suite Hotel in the city center of Vienna.As our guest, you will enjoy immense privacy, comfort and business opportunities and your stay will be unforgettable.The Suites in our personalized Hotels, are designed and furnished to make your stay perfect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Starlight Suiten III Heumarkt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Suiten Iii Heumarkt Hotel Vienna
- Starlight Suiten Iii Heumarkt Vienna