A very convenient hotel located on Mariahilfer Strasse,just a step from the underground no.3 going downtown Vienn ( 5 minutes). Close to the hotel is Vienn Westbanhof railway station.
The rooms are not so large but offer comfortable beds, tea/coffee maker, mini bar, flat TV with many channels in different languages. Towels are changed daily. Very good cleaning services.
Breakfast is very good , cold and hot buffet, tasty foods .The hotel offers sparkling wine in this period of Christmas.
Special remarks for entire front-desk team. They are very nice, polite, helpful and make you feel welcome. At the day of our arrival they make a room available for us even though the time was around 9:00 am. Many thanks for such a great service!
Another good thing : the hotel offers a free city card that can be used on buses, underground and train all over Vienn during you stay.
From the hotel you can explore Vienn starting with shopping on Mariahilfer Strasse were there are nice bars and restaurants,going forward on Karlsplatz to Stephan cathedral.
How to reach the hotel from the airport : there is a city bus shuttle at platform no.7 that goes directly to Westbanhof station. The journey takes cca 45 minutes. Tickets can be purchased at the desk located into the airport, close to the exit door. The fare is 6.50 EUR/single ticket. If you have an on- line boarding bus there is a fare deduction. Tickets can be purchased also from the driver.
Another possibility from the airport is to take the train going to Westbanhof.The fare is about 12 EUR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Vienna is located in the lively shopping area of the Mariahilfer Strasse, near the West Station. Whether you wish to visit St. Stephan's Cathedral, Schonbrunn Palace or the Prater, you can quickly and comfortably reach all of these destinations by local public transport which you are allowed to use for the whole of the area of the city with the FreeCityTicket which is already included in the price of your room. Destinations somewhat further away, such as Vienna Airport, can be reached quickly and effortlessly via the motorway junction only 5 km from the hotel. The 179 spacious, well-furnished, sound-proofed rooms together with a pleasant, modern atmosphere and professional service combine to make your city trip to Vienna an unforgettable experience. The InterCityHotel in the centre of Vienna is also the ideal partner for the business guest. Six rooms for conferences and events catering for up to 100 guests leave nothing to be desired and make your business stay at our hotel both pleasant and comfortable. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your IntercityHotel Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Intercityhotel Hotel