I stayed there for a week , and i really enjoyed it. The room was big and comfortable. Very nice bed. Everyday cleaned bathroom.fresh Towels every day.The staff was very helpful. the central metro station was 2 min away by foot. And 10 min by foot was viennas most important shooping street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterCityHotel Vienna is located in the lively shopping area of the Mariahilfer Strasse, near the West Station. Whether you wish to visit St. Stephan's Cathedral, Schonbrunn Palace or the Prater, you can quickly and comfortably reach all of these destinations by local public transport which you are allowed to use for the whole of the area of the city with the FreeCityTicket which is already included in the price of your room. Destinations somewhat further away, such as Vienna Airport, can be reached quickly and effortlessly via the motorway junction only 5 km from the hotel. The 179 spacious, well-furnished, sound-proofed rooms together with a pleasant, modern atmosphere and professional service combine to make your city trip to Vienna an unforgettable experience. The InterCityHotel in the centre of Vienna is also the ideal partner for the business guest. Six rooms for conferences and events catering for up to 100 guests leave nothing to be desired and make your business stay at our hotel both pleasant and comfortable. For all InterCityHotels concerned the usage of the WLAN is free of charge up to 256 KB/s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your IntercityHotel Vienna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercityhotel Hotel Vienna
- Vienna Intercityhotel Hotel