Well trained, caring, pleasant staff. Free wif-fi (and a Mac machine in the foyer with a printer if you need...). Seems the only upgrade room are non-smoking but the staff kindly foung Room 312 for us with a balcony, table, and chairs outside to use....
Air-con worked fine for upper 30's outside. Location useful (near U2 station) - but don't even think of walking from Vienna Mitte if you come on the CAT from the airport, splurge on a U ticket at €2 each (and anyway consider the S7, each alternate 15 minutes, nearly as fast and very good). Internal courtyard looks a bit like a SupeMax with the fire escapes but very quite and pleasant internal courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna