This was an OK place, but not on the 4-star level. It's the little things that make a difference. The rooms are small, but that's a given for most places in Europe. Instead of making an iron in the room or that could be borrowed, they simply said "go to the ironing room on the ground floor". That may be more efficient, but it's not super hospitable. I would skip breakfast. At 15 euro, it's not worth it. There are cafes and grocery stores nearby. It's a great location, close to the Hofburg, the Museum Quarter and the Opera, as well as teh metro and tram.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna