What a delightfully charming joint, perfect for Vienna. We visited for the lovely Christmas markets, and found this hotel to be ideally located close to two of the biggest ones. The metro stop was a hop away, so it was never a problem getting to the center of the city in a jiffy, or you could do the fifteen beautiful walk through the enchanting streets of Vienna. The rooms, admittedly, are small, but charming nonetheless. The staff was welcoming and friendly, and the breakfast had champagne! We found an excellent last minute deal which proved to be a great value. Wifi is sketchy, but other than that, recommended to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna