The hotel is on a lovely quiet street facing some warehouse though. Reception is small and overly busy. There's another entry which is deceiving bc no ones there. There was no help with luggage . Wait at the check in desk was excessive but staff was polite. The inside looks pretty nice and well maintained but not 4 star. I'll say this is solid 3 to 3.5. The room is small but comfy and well kept. Bathroom is small but well stocked. Place seems clean. The lighting is very good and good storage. The restaurant was closed when I passed it at 5pm and I don't see room service menu. There are drinks and wine service. I might stay here again as the rooms are pretty good and location is quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully renovated hotel in the centre of Vienna, very close to Ringstrasse. The hotel offers 121 rooms, including 111 non smoking rooms, a breakfast room, garden terrace, bar and meeting rooms.The hotel is located in a small lane in the historic citycentre and most of the rooms face the quiet, leafy courtyard. Not far from Rathausplatz and Stephansplatz Squares, Parliament, museums, Museumsquartier cultural complex, Hofburg Castle and Mariahilferstrasse. Daily breakfast buffet served until 12 noon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Josefshof Wien am Rathaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Josefshof Wien Hotel Vienna
- Mercure Hotel Josefshof Wien
- Mercure Hotel Vienna