Lowest prices for your stay
US$181
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$181
TravelocityUS$162
eDreamsUS$181
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2015

An outstanding room, clean, so comfortable but best of all it is in an excellent location. The hotel is one minute away from the metro and a few minutes to the museum quartier. It was easy to walk to most of the sight-seeing attractions, shops and restaurants from there. There were incredible rooftop views of the Volt Theater right outside of our window. The room was gigantic, so huge you could dance in it; which we did! It really is in the heart of this beautiful city, such a perfect place to stay, highly recommended!

Room tip: 3rd level room 34 is huge.
Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2015

It has no air conditioning nor even a fan. Heat in summer, given the orientation of the building, is UNBERABLE. At night the noise of the cars was constant so it was A KIND OF TORTURE with the heat + noise.
The next day we had to move to another hotel. They refused to cancelled the reservation we had made for six nights, they did not accept a penalty for booking fees. We had to pay for 6 nights without had slept there. The owner didn’t do anything to help us and his answer was “ I can’t change the weather"
One more issue was that they didn’t give us the room we had booked.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank 58Marcela
Reviewed 2 July 2015

The room was stunning - clean, huge, beautifully styled, with a comfortable bed and a great view of the Volkstheatre. It's the best hotel room I can remember staying in, which is high praise indeed.
The location is ideal, within minutes of the museums and under 100m to the closest metro.
Breakfast was very nice - and the atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly.
I thought it was fantastic value for money.
The staff are lovely - we booked quite late via an intermediary and so hadn't arrived on their systems but the manager, Manolo, who has a great, dry sense of humour, made us welcome and booked us in with absolutely no fuss.
On leaving we had a good chat (about Austrian wines, for which he gave some great recommendations) and I asked him about the negative reviews which had nearly put me off booking (hence the title of my review). On this he was very circumspect - people are all different and you can't please everyone.
I'm probably less forgiving (and, for the record, my standards when it comes to hotels are pretty high); there's a lift after the first small set of steps and I'm pretty sure that if you need help with your bags (and ask nicely) then I can't think such friendly people would ever say no. And, yes, the wifi wasn't perfect in our room but it worked and I would have had no problem otherwise spending a few minutes sitting in the giant comfy golden throne in reception where the signal's strongest while searching for places to eat. I don't want to respond to every point other than to say I guess you get out what you put in...

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Great location in the museum district, lovely room, friendly staff, good breakfast range. We are cycle touring and they accommodated for our bikes. Only downfall was the one single massive pillow. Never seen a pillow so big. Really big pillow.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sasha B
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We really enjoyed our 6 day stay at this small hotel in a fabulous building. So convenient for the metro and tram system. The owner/manager and staff were friendly and efficient. Our room was very large and comfortable. There is free tea and coffee available all day in the breakfast room - very extensive continental breakfast to choose from. A great hotel in the museum quarter of Vienna.

Room tip: We had room 37 on the corner of the 3rd floor. The hotel uses the 1st and 3rd floors only.
Date of stay: June 2015